Hi, myself Pradnya Rambade. I’m a graduate student and a girl with her passion. I loved crafting since childhood and always liked to create something with the box, so I created “The Craft Box” a handmade craft page to show my crafting creation and follow my passion. According to me one should always keep their passion, hobby alive and not think about the outcomes of it.
- When you actually articulated your passion and start chasing it?
I started my page in lockdown, at start just tried to make something unique and post it on my official account and it really gave me a shot thats when I thought of making craft gifts and sell them.
2. What kind of products do you sell?
Handmade gift and chocolates
3. What is your best selling product till now?
Pop up card
4. What challenges were you facing and what motivated you to solve them?
I was in lack of confidence at the start also in raising fund, fear of waste was another thing that kept me stopping from trying new things but at the end its you and your lessons which teach you how to manage, refer, and analyse what you want to do and want to make. Your failure is your first motivator and teacher.
5. What’s one change you should make right now to help you get closer to your success?
Keep negative thoughts and demotivation aside and believe on yourself.
6. What mistakes have you made along the way?
I have made many mistakes along the way as I say your failure is the first motivator and teacher too I learned many things from my mistakes and also tried to not do it again. I myself motivated a lot to not give up through any of my mistake.
7. If you could start all over again, what would you do differently?
I dont think to start over again because I created and went with the flow and will always try to create something new and bring best out of me.
8. What is the best advice you can give?
The best advice will be
Wait for your time, nothing is achieved in one single day, be patient and calm. Good things do take time and when it takes its worth of it.
Keep practicing to bring best out of you.
Click Here to read other Artist’s Inspiring Story.