Hi , myself Saloni Patel. I am young independent girl. Looking forward to establish my own startup and expand it to new heights. I have courage to change my hobby into business and talented enough to make my work unique than others.
- When you actually articulated your passion and start chasing it?
I had 4 years of experience in this work but when my clients and friends appriciated my work very much. I took a bold step to change my hobby into professional work and since a year I am articulating my work very well professionally.
2. What kind of products do you sell?
Customized greeting albums for occasions like birthday, anniversary, corporate parties, etc. Handmade customised hampers and macrame. Decoration for homes and offices which includes photo frames, decorative bottles, chocolate bouquets, explosion gift box, etc.
3. What is your best selling product till now?
Greeting cards and albums
4. What challenges were you facing and what motivated you to solve them?
Many people asked me about price and other deliverables but I was facing issues getting orders initially but my patience and my clients feedbacks always motivated me to do better.
5. What’s one change you should make right now to help you get closer to your success?
Interaction with other companies who can collaborate and make my products sell more. Also it would be great to get more genuine clients.
6. What mistakes have you made along the way?
Initially prices for my products were quite low than others so that was a phase were I have bared much loss.
7. If you could start all over again, what would you do differently?
I could have organized workshops and seminars at beginning to reach more people and other collaborators.
Click here to Read the other Artist’s Inspiring Story.